40512 have pledged
as of January 21st, 2018, 8:16 AM
My personal pledge and offering for the Fatima Centennial Year (1917-2017)
Dear Lady of the Rosary, our Blessed Mother, Queen of Peace, you promised at Fatima, to bring Peace to all mankind. As I join a million of your Filipino faithful - Bayang sumisinta kay Maria - as a fitting end to this Centennial of Fatima (1917-2017), I offer this gift - a spiritual bouquet of prayer, sacrifice and thanksgiving to honor your Immaculate Conception:
This I promise, dear Blessed Mother:
- To consecrate myself to your Immaculate Heart, offering to Our Lord the tasks of my daily duty with the sacrifice they demand;
- To pray the Rosary (the five decades) daily, whenever possible with my family, especially during the 33 days from November 5 to December 8, 2017.
- To observe the devotion to the Five First Saturdays in reparation to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, with Confession, Receiving Holy Communion, and prayer of the Holy Rosary, meditating on the mysteries for 15 minutes.
These, I promise, asking that through your intercession and supplication, your Son will lead our country to true conversion of heart, to a true moral and spiritual renewal in life, to the practice of justice and reconciliation, so that our troubled nation may come to lasting peace.
Accept these promises, dear Blessed Mother. Take them into your own Immaculate Heart, and bring them before your Son, Jesus, that He may take them into his own Sacred Heart. Amen.
The goal of a million pledges goes on
We will continue to push for that wonderful goal of a million voices reaching the high heavens. We will need your help in spreading the word by sharing this pledge and telling your friends and family about A Million Hearts Consecrated to Jesus thru Mary as our Fatima Centennial offering.
To those who want to be included in the December 8 Immaculate Conception feast day, you can still pledge after November 5 and catch up with the daily retreat at your own pace.
There are other Marian feast days when you can end this vigil on a meaningful note. Here's a shortlist of feasts and alternate dates on when you can start the 33-day retreat:
- for December 12, Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe, start on November 9
- for January 1, Feast of Mary, Mother of God, start on November 29
- for February 2, Feast of the Presentation of the Lord, start on December 31